The growing ecocan
The ecocans are blue-grey boxes made of PLA & pressed bamboo fibres, which can be easily transplanted after cultivation with the plant. The containers slowly decompose over time and become valuable nutrients for the plant being grown. The natural cans are filled with our special granulate mixture, which provide the small plants with all the nutrients they need to thrive.
The ecocan can be manufactured in your own design from a small quantity. The sleeve and/or the booklet on the lid can be customized with 4c printing on white Bio Top-paper. The plant seeds can be freely selected from our range or the Wonder Bean can be individualized instead.
- minimum quantity: 30 units per design or per plant variety
- dimensions: ca. 9.5 x 7.5 cm | weight: ca. 150 g
- material: PLA & bamboo fibers, Bio Top-paper (white)
- customizing: 4c printing, laser etching (Wonder Bean)
- sleeve: 4/0-coloured
- booklet: 4/4-coloured
- bean laser (Wonder Bean): 1/1-colour (cut in bean), also possible with 2 different motifs
- shelf-life & storage:
- at least 2 years when stored in a dry place
- lucky clover & love plant: max. 3 months (flower bulbs!)
As an alternative, we also offer the "Message Beans".
These are ecocans filled with an individually lasered Wonder Beans instead of plant seeds. The bean is engraved on both sides with one or two different motifs. Once the bean sprouts, the lasered engraving shows up on the seed leaf.
- Minimum quantity: 30 units per design
Recommended plant seeds
| Bee meadow
| Aloe Vera
| Giant bamboo
| Chili Habanero
| Orchid tree
| Chocolate flower
| Silk acacia
| Lucky clover
| Love plant
| Xmas tree
| with individual