The airplants are a sustainable and at the same time easy-care gift idea. Each set contains a small, living airplant with a high-quality laser-engraved wooden cube on which the plant is stuck. The wooden cubes transform the green plants into a loving and unique congratulatory bearer. Tillandsia ionantha rarely exceeds a length of more than 10 cm, which is why the plant can stay in the cube for a particularly long time.
Since it is a natural product, no laser engravings are the same. But it is precisely because of this every wooden cube is a unique, sustainable one-off! Our airplants are a super trendy and sustainable idea to convey congratulations in a more unusual way.
This is how you take care of your airplant
Dead, dried up parts of the plant can be carefully pressed outwards and cut off with clean scissors. With good care, regular spraying and plenty of sunlight, purple flowers can even form after a while.
Details for reseller
- unit dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm; ca. 160 g
- packaging dimenstions: 11 x 8.5 x 9 cm
- minimum quantity: 30 airplant sets per box
- packaging unit: 6 pcs. per design
- alder wood (source: EU)
- packaging: kraft paper & Bio Top-paper (white)
- German, English, French & Italian
Shelf life & storage
- airplants can be stored in the packaging for a maximum of 2 weeks (living plant)!
- We recommend unpacking and watering the airplants after receiving the delivery. airplants need sunlight and should be sprayed with lukewarm water about 2-3 times a week.