instant garden contains plant bag, seed bag with certified organic plant seeds and a coconut fiber tab.
- Remove the paper sleeve and take out the seed bag. Set up the bag and add about 350 ml of water to the bag with the coconut fiber tab. After about 5 minutes the tabs will have turned into soil.
- Open the seed pack and sprinkle the seeds onto the coconut fiber soil. Slightly cover the seeds with soil.
- Keep the instant garden in a bright, warm place and water moderately until plants are germinating (approx. 30 ml every 3 days). Make sure that the granulate doesn't dry up – avoid waterlogging!
- After about 10 to 14 days the arugula will start to germinate. Continue to water moderately.
- After about 6 to 8 weeks you can harvest the first arugula leaves.