ecobox contains coconut fibre tablet, wooden plant stick for writing on, compostable planting cup and flower bulb bag.
- Remove the sleeve, slide the lid off the wooden box and take out the entire contents.
- Place the compostable planting pot in the ecobox, fill with the coconut fibre tablet and slowly pour in water to about 2cm below the edge of the cup. After about 5 minutes, the coconut fibre tablet will turn into soil.
- Label the wooden plant stick and carefully insert it into the soil. Open the flower bulb bag and stick the bulbs about 1cm deep into the ground. The planted flower bulbs should be completely covered with the coconut fibre soil.
- Place the ecobox in a bright, warm place and only water moderately until germination (approx. 40ml every 3 days – avoid waterlogging!).
- The lucky clover will begin to grow after about 10-14 days. Continue to water the plant moderately.
- The lucky clover will bloom after about 3-4 months.
- As soon as the plants you have grown are too big for the ecobox (after about 6-8 months), the lucky clover can be transferred into a flower pot with some soil using the compostable planting cup. The wooden box can then be used as a pen holder or gift box, for example!