ecobox contains coconut fibre tablet, wooden plant stick for writing on, compostable planting cup and plant seed bag.
- Remove the sleeve, slide the lid off the wooden box and take out the entire contents.
- Place the compostable planting pot in the ecobox, fill with the coconut fibre tablet and slowly pour in water to about 2cm below the edge of the cup. After about 5 minutes, the coconut fibre tablet will turn into soil.
- Label the wooden plant stick and carefully insert it into the soil. Open the plant seed bag and sprinkle the seeds on the coconut fibre soil. Cover the planted seeds with coconut fibre soil so that they are completely covered.
- Place the ecobox in a bright, warm place and only water moderately until germination (approx. 40ml every 3 days – avoid waterlogging!). The chili plant will begin to grow after about 12-18 days. Continue to water the plant moderately.
- After another 16 weeks you can harvest the first chilis.
- As soon as the plant you have grown is too big for the ecobox (after about 6-8 months), the chili plant can be transferred into a flower pot with some soil using the compostable planting cup. The wooden box can then be used as a pen holder or gift box, for example!